There are many other places here in the Quartz Crystal Capital of the World where you can go and dig or buy crystals, or both, if you cannot get ahold of me. You can always try: firstname.lastname@example.org to reach me, too. If you are looking for 'little stuff', please follow the links and I am sure that one of my friends will have what you are looking for. Please mention me as a reference.
Some of the ones I recommend are:
1. The Sweet Surrender Crystal Mine, Hwy27, North of Mt Ida
Digging: $20/day/adult contact Randy or Becky 870-867-0104 for appointment. Tell 'em JohnBe sent ya! They also have lots of nice 'little stuff', and other minerals. email@example.com or www.sweetsurrendercrystals.com
2. Ron Coleman Mining, Little Blakely Creek Rd., Jessieville
Digging: $20/day/adult. Sales: wholesale and retail. Nice big store, tourist mining and world-class gallery.
call 501-984-5396. Tell 'em JohnBe sent ya!
3. The Jim Coleman Miller Mountain Mine, Hwy 298, west of Jessieville turn at sign on Savall Cir, then go right.
Digging: $10/day/adult. Sales: got a 'coupla crystals', wholesale and retail, by appointment only. OH!, and they have a nice large retail store and yard on HWY 7, 501-984-5346. You can pay to dig at Miller Mtn there, too. Contact Jim or Terri Coleman 501-984-5453 Tell 'em JohnBe sent ya!
www.jimcolemancrystals.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Stu Schmitt - Sales: wholesale and retail. Also Wavellite. Please make an appointment. Plenty of 'little stuff'. Wavellite.
Contact Stu or Sandy 870-867-2443. Tell 'em JohnBe sent ya!
5. Judy's Crystals 'n' Things, Hwy 270 East
Digging: $20/day/adult. She also sells other minerals, gifts, 'McGrew digger bars', wavellite and oxalic acid, in her wonderful store.
Contact Judy 870-867-2523. Tell 'em JohnBe sent ya!
www.judyscrystals.com or email@example.com
6. Jay's Bonanza Rock Shop. Hwy 270 East. Sales - wholesale and retail.
Gem panning, gifts, other cool stuff. Jay also has a fluorescent display. Free gift. Tell 'em JohnBe sent ya!
7. Collier Creek Crystal Mine. Jeff Burrow. Tell 'em JohnBe sent ya! Famous for Arkansas jewelry points, haystacks, pinetrees and pincushions! I mean, Oh, my goodness! kinda stuff!!! Online only or by special invitation which I can arrange- call or email me, JohnBe. website: www.colliercreekcrystals.com or email:
Just to name a few...
And, of course, I am a proud member of the Mt. Ida Area Chamber of Commerce, sponsor of the Annual World Championship Quartz Crystal Digging Contest, an International Event.
Y'all come back now, y'hear?
|All images and articles are respective
property of owner.
Copyright © 2004 - 2005 JohnBeCrystals.com
Design Copyright © 2004 - 2005 MTS Multimedia
Last Updated On: 6/12/13